- 1 Box Sugar Free Yellow Cakemix
- 1 Cup 1% milk (or 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond milk)
- 3/4 Cup Egg Beaters (equivalent to 3 eggs)
- 1 stick Margarine
- 5-6oz White Chocolate Chips (OR for a different flavor, substitute 4 oz fat free cream cheese)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly mist three 8-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Place the Cakemix, milk, and egg beaters in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter, and then add to the mixing bowl.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a bowl with the vanilla extract. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring frequently until it is liquefied. Careful not to scorch it. Then, add chocolate to the mixing bowl. (If you are using cream cheese, just soften the cream cheese and vanilla together in a bowl and then add it to the bowl)
- Blend on medium until mixed. Pause, scrape down the sides, then continue mixing on HIGH until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the batter into the 3 loaf pans (trying to distribute evenly).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Check on it frequently after about 30 minutes because it can burn easily. Cook until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
IMPORTANT. For super moist pound cake, let the cakes cool until they are still a little warm. Loosen the edges of the pan and then turn the pan over on your hand and gently tap the bottom of the pan until the cake comes loose in your hand. Then immediately wrap the cake in saran wrap. This will lock in the cakes moisture, making a super moist pound cake. Cake is best the next day.
Nutrition Facts (5 slices per loaf)
White Chocolate Version with 1% Milk
Sat Fat 3g
White Chocolate Version with Almond Milk
Sat Fat 2.5g
Cream Cheese Version with 1% Milk
Sat Fat 2g
Cream Cheese Version with Almond Milk
Sat Fat 2g