- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 8-9 slices center cut bacon
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray a cookie sheet.
2. Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Wrap each chicken piece with 1 slice bacon.
3. Place bacon-wrapped chicken pieces on cookie sheets, bacon end down. Bake for approx. 20 mins or until chicken is done (at least 165°F).
4. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix BBQ Sauce ingredients; heat to simmering over medium heat, stirring frequently, until excess liquid is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
5. In large bowl, toss chicken with the sauce.
Makes 4 servings